Spinach – 1 bunch (medium sized)
Celery – 1 1/2 cups(Chopped)
Coconut Milk – 1 can (120z)
Ginger – 1 inch piece
Oil – 2 tsp(i used coconut oil)
- Wash, rinse, drain and chop the spinach.
- Wash the celery and chop into fine pieces.
- Heat a pan, add 1 tsp of oil and then add the chopped spinach and celery pieces.
- Saute till they are tender.
- Let this cool and then transfer to a food processor and puree it adding enough water.
- Now peel the ginger and cut into thin strips.(Always peel the ginger and use the inner part alone).
- Heat 1 tsp of oil and once hot add the ginger strips and fry till you get a nice aroma.
- Now add the pureed spinach and celery mixture and coconut milk and let this simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve it hot with your favorite bread.